Pacific Construction Partners work with owner & design team to establish acceptable budget and overall project schedules. We help to determine site conditions, constraints and phasing requirements and incorporate these requirements into the construction schedule and bid packages. Our preliminary project schedule incorporates pre-construction & construction with regular project meetings with the owner and design team for the job. We work quickly to obtain any permits necessary for construction and develop schematic and design budget estimate.
Our pre-construction services works diligently to obtain and evaluate subcontractor/ vendor budget bids. We track budget estimates against project budget identify cost issues and potential cost saving alternatives passing to minimize overhead and unnecessary expenses while advising on selection of building systems, materials and equipment. We also perform subcontractor / vendor pre-qualification to ensure the job gets done right.
- Bid Packages & Invitations
- Instructions to Bidders with Plans, Specifications & Addenda
- Scope of Work & Construction Schedule
- Solicit, Receive, and Analyze Bids from Subcontractors & Vendors
- Establish and Submit Guaranteed Maximum Price, Scope Description & Clarifications
- Issue Subcontracts/Purchase Orders to the Successful Subcontractors and Vendors
- Set-Up Cost Controls for Construction
- Schedule Early Bid Packages for Any Long Lead Delivery Items
- Purchase/Pre-Purchase to meet the Project Schedule
- Evaluate Value Engineering and Potential Cost Saving Alternatives:
- Price Alternative Systems, Materials, & Construction Methods
- Check Availability and Lead Times of Materials & Equipment
- Prepare Bidder’s List for Owner(s)